We aim to strive for excellence in the industry and to be the best at what we do. AppAsia is committed to being the leading Mobile Apps Powerhouse and Talents Incubator in the region. We constantly engage with talents from various university students who consist of creative thinkers, innovators, designers, developers and strategist.
1. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
2. Carrying out background research and presenting findings from e-commerce.
3. Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
4. Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
5. Applies research techniques and analytical methods to the study of product and service.
6. Conducts special studies in conjunction with a project, analyzes data and makes recommendations based upon studies.
7. Responsible for project assignments, research and analysis.
8. Prepares project reports, progress summaries, statistical analysis, and related data.
9. Effectively manage incoming and outgoing calls.
1. Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
2. Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
3. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
Extol specializes in IT Security solutions for more than 30 years. In line with Extol’s expansion in the cloud solutions with a strong partnership with Alibaba Cloud, we are sourcing for capable candidate to promote the cloud and other managed IT solutions to the prospective clients in the region.
The Business Development Executive will work closely with Extol’s prospective clients in a consultative role to position Company’s cloud and IT security professional services and managed services solutions.