The Internet and new technologies are changing the information consuming behavior of the audience. Instead of reading a copy of the physical newspaper or watching the scheduled TV news, people seem to read news online. AppAsia Tech foresees these changing demands and opportunities and we decided to expand our business to Electronic News and Media. AppAsia Tech offers various type of services include online solutions, web, and app design & development that focus on E-News and E-Media. We collaborate with the potential content provider through profit sharing.
Design the best User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) site for your editorial team, web viewer, and mobile users.
Partner with us to maximize your marketing effectiveness with best practices and innovative technology.
Drive qualified traffic to your website and maximize ROI with SEO optimization.
We keep your website updated where you can focus on your business without worrying about website updates.
Quick and personal support from the AppAsia Tech Team.
Scalable and reliable cloud hosting with fast content deliver courtesy of Content Delivery Network (CDN) creates a better user experience.
• We provide news portal that focuses on targeting group with better UX/UI for your editorial team, web viewers, and mobile users.
• We turn the advertisement placement for every button or potential ad space on your website, mobile, and social media to become your source of income.
• By using our skills of expertise, we help you to increase page views and optimize your digital income by providing ongoing business, marketing consultation, and 24/7 basis technology supports.
• We offer all-in-one new generation solution platform for your company to deploy your publications to mobile and web consumption.
• We make you different from others but still focusing on a new group of mobile users with a totally different approach.
China Press is the second-largest Chinese-language daily newspaper in Malaysia and also one of the few authorized Chinese-language dailies circulating in Singapore. China Press is now the fastest growing Chinese daily in Malaysia and No.1 Chinese daily in KL/ Selangor & East Coast.
NANYANG SIANG PAU is the oldest and one of the largest Chinese newspapers in Malaysia which has operated for over 90 years. A highly-regarded opinion maker, Nanyang Siang Pau is the leading Chinese-language financial and business publication in Malaysia.
iN Publishers Sdn Bhd is a fast growing magazine publishing house in Malaysia since 2004. Today, to meet growing digital media demands, Creative Home X takes flight into the digital world with a comprehensive online interior design channel that provides everything you require to create the home of your dreams.
How can we help you? Speak to our specialist!