Security Measures Adopted to Protect User Information
We protect your information in a highly secure data centre, adhering to strict computer security standards. We have put in place, privacy protection control systems designed to ensure that our customers’ information remain safe, secure and private. For more information on our security measures, please refer to our security statement.
Sharing of Information
APPASIA BERHAD does not disclose your information to any third party or external organisations. This is in view of our strict compliance to the Banking and Financial Institutional Act (BAFIA).
The only other instances where we disclose your information is:
* When it is required by law
* When such disclosure is required under legislation or regulation, government agency or court order.
* When it involves public interest
* When such disclosure is required to protect the interest of the public, for example in the detection of crimes, etc.
* Where it is authorised by you
You may address any queries, concerns or complaints relating to your information or data by writing or e-mailing us.